Want To Be Part of the BodyAware Crew?
Current Job Postings at BodyAware Inc:
Underwear Blogger (Freelance):
- Underwear products related to fashion, outdoors, lifestyle, design
- Detailed how-to guides about specific underwear-related subjects (how to wear a brief, how to put on stockings, etc.)
We can provide the topics =)
- Experience blogging (either freelancing or have your own blog)
- A knack for research (specifically when it comes to men's lifestyle + underwear!)
- An affinity for words
- Open-minded attitude on men's fashion and underwear
- The ability to take feedback and action it in the rest of the work given.
- The ability to write 2 articles/week and eat deadlines for breakfast.
Articles will be likely 500-700 words.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Underwear Writer” somewhere in the title. Include:
– a couple of links to previously published work
– a link to your blog (if you have one)
Don’t include your resume. Your writing samples should speak for themselves.
And yes, we pay you to write!
Underwear Models Needed
BodyAware is searching for male fitness models that are comfortable being photographed in underwear, sportswear and swimwear.
We require male models between the ages of 18 - 27, 5'11" to 6'2" tall, with slim athletic builds that have some experience taking e-commerce and location shots and can travel to our studios in either Scottsdale, Arizona or Los Angeles, Calfiornia.
These shoots are paid and the images will be used for our website, campaigns, social media and global publications.
Please send your head and body shots (including a full-length front and back shot wearing a pair of briefs or swimwear) to email@example.com